Believe it or not, brown eyes are rated the most vibrant eyes. However, a very small percentage of people with brown eyes know how to wear makeup that mix and match to give a perfect and unique blend.The problem is mostly found in identifying the right eye shadow look, perfect mascara and eyebrow shaping designs. With brown eyes, there are many choices as it has no complimentary color or opposite. There are endless tricks for brown eyes but you have to find what works for you specifically, since no two people have the same look regardless of if they share the same eye color. So here are tips and makeup tutorials for brown eyes to help you get to the next level. They will leave you feeling amazing and looking fabulous.
SPARKLING GOLD EYE MAKEUP LOOK
Gold eye shadow and brown eyes are a perfect match. Follow the steps below for a perfect blend
- Prime your eyes and add brown eye shadow and with the winged liner draw a line to cut a crease
- Blend the cut crease line with a blending brush and ensure no harsh lines appear
- Apply concealer underneath the cut crease to clean it up
- Apply gold glitter eye shadow on the lid
- Apply black gel liner
- Highlight the brow bone
- Conclude the look with false eyelashes.
ALLURING SMOKEY BLACK EYE
There are multiple ways to create the alluring smokey eye look. The outstanding look though is famous for its striking use of matte black makeup. It is an amazing look especially with a pop of gold in the eyes inner corner. Before you involve the black eye shadow it is essential to apply an eye shadow base first. Base color will bring a smooth exterior to ease the blending procedure. To bring out the best results you can us the following tip:
- Shield lid with a soft cream shadow
- Apply matte white shadow directly below the brows and to the inner corner of the eyes
- Work a taupe brown shadow using a fuzzy brush. Darken the color by sweeping a deep brown shade over the taupe
- Smut a light sparkling gold onto the lid and fuse it in well
- Use a liner brush to apply lower and upper lash lines using a dark brown shadow
- Make a remarkable conclusion by touching up the inner corners of your eyes with a white shadow
The third makeup tutorial for brown eyes is purple rain:
- Prep lids with a base for truer color pay off
- Apply lavender cream shadow to the upper lid from lashes to crease
- Dust a lavender powder shadow over the cream to intensify the color
- Lightly sweep a dark violet to the crease and along upper and lower lash line and blend
- Rim eyes in a plum eyeliner
- Coat top and bottom lashes with mascara
Above tips leave you looking flirty and seductive.
COPPER GLITTER MERGED WITH GREEN EYES
This is a great combination look that merges to produce a surprising blossom look.
- You start by applying a base color to the crease using a fuzzy brush
- Use a little blending brush to apply peachy brown eye shadow to the crease
- Apply dark brown eye shadow to the outer corner of the eye
- Add glitter eye shadow at the center of your lid
- Highlight the brow bone
- Apply the teal green eye shadow below your lower lash line using a clean brush
- Use a black eyeliner to line your water line and in the middle of the lower lash line and put in some glitter eye shadow
- Apply liquid eyeliner in black
- Wind up with mascara and feathery false eyelashes
RED GLITTER EYES
Red can be the hardest color to fuse and get a perfect match when it comes to the eyes, but with the use of black and purple eye shadows will help bridge and blend them together.
BLACK AND GOLD EYES FUSED WITH DARK MATTE LIPS
While it comes to the size of your eyes, gold eye shadow increases the size of your eyes while black decreases the size of your eyes bringing a perfect contrast for brown eyes. Dark matte lip color is a perfect match for the makeup.
MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP
Mint and bits of chocolate is a simple but elegant look. It gives an appearance of half green half brown and a mash of super flattering brown eyes.
PURPLE EYE SHADOW WITH BLUE WATERLINE
Purple eye shadow comes out best when paired with a blue water line. It adds a new feature of deepness to the eyes. Use a shimmery eye shadow to crown the inner corner of the eye as this will change the appearance of the eye to appear larger and brighter.
ROSE GOLD GLITTERS
For a cleansed eye look, with the ideal edge, use a piece of tape. Use an eye shading brush to line your temple. Use shading brush to cover the upper crease with light brown matte eye shadow. With the black matte eye shadow make a wing that is not necessarily perfect. Accurately draw the wing to make the black eye shadow into the crease. Apply gold glitters and finish the wing with a black gel liner. Smudge out the waterline with a black eyeliner. Apply falsies and clean any piece of glitter that is above the eyeliner
BROWN EYES BROWN LIPS
The right combination of eye shadow color and expertise can assist to enhance the brown color of your eyes. The hottest and latest trend in showbiz is matte lips. Lipsticks and lip liners with a matte finish bring an attractive appearance. They make one look phenomenal, remarkable and feel marvelous. Ensure you also maintain healthy and moisturized lips before applying the lipstick every time.
This is a blending of forest green, purple, blue and yellow. This style brings out a lovely glamorous amazing makeup look.
Brown eyed ladies should not fear colors. They should wear makeup in blues, pink, purple, teals and add in neutrals like chocolate, taupes, copper and bronze. Amazing how both combined look amazing rather than clashing.When applied properly they bring a wild appearance.
Makeup styles for brown eyes are unending and have an advantage of color play making the equations to good makeup styles endless.